Monday, August 1, 2011

For my little man

I have been a very busy Auntie, I have been making many things for my new little nephew and here is a small showing of what I have made for him



The booties are the Quack booties from the book Cute Knits for Baby Feet and the yarn is Berroco Comfort Dk, it is my fav Dk so far it is really soft, I had enough yellow yarn leftover so I made him a hat, Baby earflap hat by Bobbi Padgett

Then of course I made him a little Pumpkin hat, all babies should have a little pumpkin hat



Then here is my favorite so far, its a baby skater brim hat from Coffeebra(Ravelry Name) and I love. I used from my stash some cotton yarn so it can breathe, but its a bit to big for him right now



and then I did my first non baby knit, and its these adorable baby booties that remind me of Spats, from Shwinandshwin.blogspot.com so much fun all it is is a little seersucker and some felt, I used the cheap stuff for now which worked but will use the better felt stuff in the future and these were so easy and fun I plan on making more and in many more styles, Holiday inspirations and so on. So Cute



love making things for babies.



I will soon be posting what else I have been knitting, I have been very productive this summer.

Happy Crafting everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment