Friday, June 17, 2011

Getting to Know me



I plan on stating a few things about myself, so you can get to know me, and I would love to get to know you, so feel free to leave comments about you


1. My name is Sarah

2. I am a single mother to a beautiful little girl

3. I am a self taught knitter, and I love it, and now I am teaching my self sewing, but I am a slow go at it

4. I live in Idaho

5. I love rain

6. I lived in Portland, Oregon for 4 years, hence the last statement, and miss it terribly

7. I love to laugh, even when there is nothing to laugh about I laugh, I will think of the weirdest craziest thing and start to giggle

8. I love spicy food, not where your mouth burns so bad you need a gallon of milk, but to the point you feel like you can breathe fire, that spicy

9. I love tea but only with milk and sugar added to it

10. I like coffee, but of the Latte variety, its one of my little treats

11. I love to read autobiographies, I am intrigued by the past

12. If I like a movie I will watch it repeatedly until I can leave the room with it playing and know what is happening when I get back

13. I am some what of a perfectionist, but the bad kind, if I don't feel I can do it right before I even start then I won't do it.

14. I love to listen to music really loud and sing to it, but I can't carry a tune to save my life, hence the loud part

15. I love to cook, and bake, I find baking a bit easier, and some what therapeutic

16. I hate reality shows with a few exceptions, Top Chef, Project Runway, and The Real Housewives series. Those ladies are just crazy

17. My favorite color is pink, but I do not wear it, I would look like a big Cotton Candy walking around

18. The one attribute I wish I had was I wish I could sing, refer to #14

19. I love both dogs and cats, but I lean more to the dog side. How can you not love those cute faces with the big eyes and the unconditonal love. Cats just look annoyed all the time

20. My favorite day dream is walking into a craft store and a large alarm sounds and confetti falls from the ceiling and I just win a 1,000 shopping spree.

Thats a few bits of me, more to come, it makes ya really think about who you are when you list parts of you out like that. Hope you have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment